Date Posted: 04/23/2018
Ikon is committed to ensuring compliance with the international standards set for data protection and safeguarding the fundamental human right of every individual to privacy.
By submitting your personal information to Ikon, you will be treated as having given your consent and permission for Ikon to use such personal information in accordance with this policy.
What we collect and what we use your information for
We may collect your personal and sensitive personal information such as the following:
1. Name, address and job applied for;
2. Contact details and email addresses;
3. Demographic information such as area code, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to our client’s requirements
We will use the personal information you have supplied to better understand your qualifications, needs, and objectives in order that we may match these with the requirements of prospective employers with the end goal of finding you the most suitable employment options. The personal information we collect from you will enable us to perform our tasks more efficiently and be of better service to you so it is essential that the personal information you provide is truthful and accurate.
The personal information collected from you shall also be used for the following:
1. Internal record keeping for future job vacancies;
2. Periodical sending of emails, SMS or through a phone call regarding vacancies or other opportunities which we think might be of interest to you;
3. Assessment on the requirements of the prospective employers and sending them information from applicants for potential opportunities; and
4. Contacting you for capability studies, compensation surveys and marketing research.
5. Processing of deployment clearances/certificates to government authorities upon successful hiring; and
6. Other related processes necessary for employment and deployment.
We are committed in ensuring that the personal information you have provided is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, managerial and if needed, manual procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any additional information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you want. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website or you may not be able to use some portions of the site.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information and other details for employment opportunities, you may change your mind at any time by sending an email to Ikon’s Data Protection Officer through firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete reference on the Data Privacy Act, you may access the National Privacy Commission’s Website.