Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Industry: Hospitality Country: Singapore
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma.
- This job requires both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of 1 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 18 to 50 years old.
- Must have at least High School Diploma.
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism is an advantage.
- Minimum 12 months of bartending experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All menu items available in the bar
- All liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections available in the bar.
- Every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
- Designated glassware and garnishes for drinks.
- All menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, garnishes, presentation and prices.
- Daily menu specials and out of stock items.
- Bar layout, table set-ups, hours of operation
- Imputing of items in the Info Genesis system.
- Daily arrival / departure, VIPs
- Be aware of in-house group activities, locations and times.
- Correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- All department policies / service procedures.
- Attend line-ups with other staff and review all information pertinent to the day’s business.
- Check own grooming and attire standard.
- Meet with Captains, or Manager to review daily specials and out of stock items. Ensure that other members of the staff are aware of such changes.
- Communicate closely with Captains and Service Attendants to ensure quality service is achieved.
- Assist other bartenders and service attendants whenever possible
- Perform work and side duties in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Maintain storage areas with proper supplies, organization, and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies as requested by superiors.
- Replenish par levels for supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
- Upsell to guests whenever possible
- Transport linens to the bar whenever required
- Prepare special items for events in accordance with the superior’s requests
- Attend meal breaks as assigned
- Prepare workstations & pantries, ensuring compliance with departmental standards.
Qualified applicants should apply with a comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcript of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos, and a copy of passport (if available).
Visit our offices at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.