Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Receptionist Data Encoder
Industry: Office Support Country: Philippines
- This job requires both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of 1 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 25 to 45 years old.
- Data Encoding: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and sorting data for computer entry
- Maintaining the data system and ensuring all information is correctly recorded.
- Checking your work for errors or duplicate entries.
- Review all data to make sure it's accurate before entering it into the system.
- At least 50 WPM (Required)
- Receive incoming calls and direct phone calls to the designated department
- Provide customer assistance to questions or concerns a caller may have.
- Relay important information.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
- Performs all other tasks assigned
Qualified applicants should apply with a comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcript of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos, and a copy of passport (if available).
Visit our office at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.