Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Industry: Hospitality Country: Singapore
- This job requires both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of 1 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 25 to 45 years old.
- 1 to 3 years Fine-Dining or Hotel Experience
- With a pleasing personality
- With good communication skills
- 2 years contract
- Competitive salary
- Responsible for setting up of all function rooms and Grand Ballroom. To ensure all rooms set up are met with Ritz Carlton standards.
- To ensure that a walk-through is conducted at the heart-of-house, being the first agenda in the morning. To ensure the cleanliness of the furniture store as well as the beverage store.
- To ensure that coffee and hot water are delivered in a timely manner to all functions.
- To assist the Banquet Operation Manager as well as Banquet Captains in the preparation of mis-en-place for each turnover room.
- To lead the turnover and ensure that each room is ready for the next meeting event or dinner functions.
- To set the following day’s meeting for whichever room that is available for turnover.
- To take over the set-up in the function rooms should there be no event taking place in the ballroom. To ensure that the following day’s set- up is completed for the morning team.
- To provide lateral service.
- Ability to judge the feasibility of a floor plan. (Example: the maximum capacity of each function room).
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
Visit our offices at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.