Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Industry: Others Country: Philippines
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor's / College Degree.
- This job requires both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 25 to 45 years old.
- Good communication skills both oral and written, familiar in handling documentation processes, attention to detail, proactive, proficient in MS office applications such as MS Excel.
- Required language(s) : English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position preferably in an overseas recruitment agency.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Makati
- Full time position available
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with candidates on the documentary requirements and other necessary information.
- Check authenticity and validity of documents.
- Monitors completion of the documentary requirements.
- Assist the Deployment team in deploying candidates when necessary.
- Prepare weekly reports that may be requested by Clients or Management
- Coordinates with third party offices and partners
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
Visit our office at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.