Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Master Technician .
Industry: Technical Country: Qatar
- This job requires male applicants only.
- Minimum of 7 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 25 to 45 years old.
- Minimum high school/secondary degree graduate.
- With a formal certification as Master Technician from Ford Motors Company (minimum 8+ Ford Certifications).
- Work independently with available Ford electronic documents such as WSM, Wiring, Broadcast Message, SSMs and TSB.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in vehicle and its different systems including diagnostic repair and replacement.
- 7 years relevant work experience with a recognized automobile dealer or aftersales with at least 2 years experience as a Ford Master Technician.
- Knowledge with all vehicle systems but highly skilled (Specialization) in any of the following (i.e., transmission, engine, suspension and steering etc.)
- Able to maintain good relationship with staff, team player.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure and to manage a varied workload.
- Knowledge with all vehicle systems but highly skilled (Specialization) in any of the following (i.e., transmission, engine, suspension, and steering etc.)
- Able to maintain good relationship with staff and good communication skills in English.
- Team player.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Ability to continuously develop and improve oneself.
- Can work independently.
- Food Allowance
- Accommodation (company provided)
- Transportation (company provided)
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
Visit our offices at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.