Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Industry: Hospitality Country: Saudi Arabia
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma.
- This job requires both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 25 to 35 years old.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and higher
- Minimum 3- years of experience in a 5-Star Hotel or Restaurant
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment is required
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
- Action-oriented, Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
- Salary of SAR 2,200 SAR (inclusive of Food Allowance)
- Transportation and accommodation are provided.
- Working days: 6 days per week; 8hrs plus 1-hour break
- With annual leave of 25 days.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Saudi Arabia and Manila after completion of a contract.
- Open the bakery early in the morning
- Weigh the flour and other ingredients to prepare the dough
- Supervise and bake different bread types, like pretzels, baguettes, and multigrain bread
- Adjust oven temperatures to ensure proper baking
- Supervise mixing various ingredients to create fillings for cakes and pies (e.g., chocolate ganache, caramel sauce, and fruits).
- Decorate cakes with glazes, icings, buttercream, and edible toppings, like flowers.
- Prepare different types of Viennoiseries, including croissants, brioche, and Danish in addition to traditional pastries.
- Recommend recipes to renew our menu and attract more customers (e.g., gluten-free or vegan desserts.
- Track food supplies and place orders needed.
- Keeps equipment operating by making sure everyone is following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes;
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and bakery section.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading about bakeries, latest trends, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances the shop's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualified applicants should apply with a comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole body photos, and a copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Visit our offices at:
Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc. 8th Floor, Algo Center 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City, Philippines 1227 License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
Please Log in to submit your application.
- Not Yet A Member? Sign-up Now!
- Sign up via Email
- Sign up with Facebook
- Sign up with LinkedIn