Job Vacancy Details Back to List
Industry: Healthcare Country: United Arab Emirates
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor's / College Degree.
- This job requires female applicants only.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 22 to 35 years old.
- Female applicants only; 22 years and above.
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical/hospital experience.
- With PRC license; HAAD/DHA passers.
- With 6 months' work gap accepted.
- No Placement Fee.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Probationary period of 6 months.
- Gross salary of 5000AED inclusive of food and housing allowance.
- 1 month free accommodation provided.
- Transportation and medical insurance is provided.
- 30 calendar day's holiday per year of employment with annual ticket of 2750AED.
- With overtime pay.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between UAE and Manila after completion of contract.
- Handled all service related patient questions and kept accurate records and maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
- Assisted doctors in delivery of medical procedures and able to provide basic life support in case of emergencies.
- Administers medication, intravenous therapy and other aspects of nursing care.
- Served as a liaison between patient and doctor.
- Make judgments on patient conditions and called doctors based on those decisions.
- Educate patient and family on procedures and disease processes.
- Developed through on patient care plans.
- Commended by the senior medical officer at the hospital for competence displayed in the management of premature neonates in the Pediatrics Nursery.
- Monitoring of critically ill patients while being transported to other health facilities via helicopter and ambulance.